I wanted to make a quick note and reiterate the whole purpose of these post. I want to crystallize how I feel about things in our world. I believe the only way to do that is to write them out and get feedback from others. I want people to pick holes in my arguments. I implore you to tell me when you think I am wrong. I beg of you to tell me when I am being emotional and intellectually dishonest. This will force me to think about what I have said and decide as to whether I need to rethink my opinions or are they truly how I feel.
My goal is to utilize this to build a platform of ideas for future usage. However, I am open to the idea that this may simply be a documentation of a personal journey. With that in mind I ask all of you that may disagree with me to keep reading and please comment on what I write. I give any feedback I get the same weight I would ask that you give my posts. Please do not shut me off just because you disagree with what I have written or think I am parroting "talking points". I'm not, please believe me in that. Just know that your efforts are not in vain at the least, you are making me think. I believe that thinking and listening are concepts sorely lacking in today's world. Hopefully this will be our little corner where those concepts are utilized and encouraged.
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment